Saturday, July 29, 2006
Blogathon
Hmmm....Doesn't Blogathon seem just a tad silly to all of you? Yes I know it's for charity. I have nothing against giving money to charity. I just think the idea of blogging every half hour or hour or whatever it is is just a little odd. I think that if you want to give you should give. I also think it's odd to make up all sorts of dumb ideas or reasons to give. Lately I've seen poker walks (what the ed is that?) and biker runs, as well as bowling for charity and giving out cheap candy as thank yous for giving. Has it really become that bad? Do you honestly need to offer people 5 cent crap candy in order for them to give a fiver to charity? It seems every time I turn on the radio I hear some add for some organization wanting my car. So consider this my contribution. If you read this and agree with me send some food to my favorite charity: your local food bank, church or otherwise. If you read this and totally disagree with me send some food to your local food bank. The more you agree or disagree the more food you should give. If you are indifferent then you need to fill the largest vehicle you own with food and drive it to your local food bank. Oh and if you didn't read this please send food to your local food bank.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer