Thursday, September 28, 2006
Being Smacked Didn't Hurt At All
...well not much anyway.

Forgive me Miss Chatty for I have sinned,

I have blatantly disregarded the command of Sassy Sadie and did use orange in my template. I have committed the atrocity of moderating said comments and I do humbly ask absolution. I did ignore the law unto which we are bound by Bitter Bitch to refrain from poetry. I have disobeyed Princess Pottymouth and perpetrated eye-jarring colors upon my avatar. For these aggrieves sins I do so ask forgiveness, however undeserved it is.

In the name of Charred, Charles, and The Merciless Minx,
kthnxbai



P.S. Comments have been unmoderated. If you want to read the review go here.


1 Comments:

Congrats!

See... it wasn't that bad afterall...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer