Thursday, September 14, 2006
Parlez-Vous Stupid
So yeah I did technically sign up for it. That doesn't mean it's not dumb. My French class starts at 8 AM! Who decided that learning a foreign language and sleep deprived foggy coffee slugging mornings go well together? Before you ask, no, there were no other times. There is only one French 101 class available for the entire college. Out of more than 13,000 students only 25 want to take French? If we are so elite why don't you give us a break and not make us get up at ungodly hours for class. Why do I constantly chose the classes like this. If my luck gets any worse I won't be able to leave my house.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop your whining and get your ass up early enough to get to class beyoch.

French is highly overrated as the language of love... in case you didn't know, they don't shave their armpits much less their moustaches.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer