Monday, September 04, 2006
Sprint is Owned by Satan
Tonight I received a call from Sprint. They wanted to let me know that my cell phone bill is past due. Setting aside the fact that I already know this, the call pissed me off. First of all, it's a holiday. Nobody should be called by a bill collector or telemarketer on a holiday. Doesn't Sprint give their poor phone center workers the day off? Apparently, because they seem to be hell-spawn, they don't. Secondly, they called at 9PM. I have never minded getting calls from friends or relatives at any time of the day or night. I expect that they know when the need to call me is outweighed by the time of day or night. If they need to talk I'm game for a call as long as I am awake. If it's something serious go ahead and wake me up, I don't mind. Sprint should never call me after 7PM or so. This is my time to relax and finish up my day. I don't want to go to bed flaming mad about a courtesy call. I can only conclude that the management and board of directors at Sprint consist of Lucifer and all his top demons. Thanks Sprint for pissing me off this evening.


2 Comments:

Any company that calls after 7:00pm should be charged a non-refundable $2 inconvenience fee.

All proceeds from that should go into making caller ID free.

Just sayin...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the same note as the above comment, I (if mad enough) might even go the next step and send the offending company an invoice for wasted personal time, and if you count up the importance of rest, nourishment, organizing things for the next day, sleep, and of course the fee for breaking up your routine and all the time it took to get your routine back to a workable level I don't think 20K would be an unfair amount to a billion dollar company... hmmm I'm going to start counting the calls I get now. You got me on to something. (evil grin)
(I'd make an evil lawyer..lol)
-C-

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer