Sunday, August 20, 2006
Video Games
I have a love/hate relationship with video games. I enjoy playing and they are a great way to relax for me. I enjoy playing them unless I am too busy trying not to break my controller/t.v./entertainment system. I absolutely love a challenging game, but when they get so challenging that I am screaming in frustration I wonder why I still play. Time and again I go back to the polygonal feeding trough to satisfy the need for one more turn or one more level. Last night I got so frustrated I was literally yelling at my television. That brings up the question: What is more ignorant, a game that is too hard to play or the idiot who keeps trying to play it? The only answer I can come up with is...I'll be back later Darth Vader is trying to crush the rebellion and the only way to stop him is with my mad video game skillz.

Edit: Darth has now been vanquished and is no longer threatening the universe. You may all sleep safely now thanks to my dull afternoon and amazing video game blaster maneuvers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer