Monday, August 07, 2006
Tough Week
It has been a few days since I blogged anything. This is a very difficult week for me. You may know that I am currently going through a divorce. The fourth of August was my 5th wedding anniversary. That was Friday and on Saturday I had to go to a wedding. My cousin was getting married and she was pretty close family so I was more or less obligated to show up, although it was a beautiful wedding and I enjoyed meeting with family. I danced with the bride and the bride's mother. On Sunday the family met at the newlywed's house to watch them open presents. It was definitely a bad weekend for me. I feel worn out with the reliving of painful memories. Well here's to the happiness of the couple. May you have decades of happiness in your union! CONGRATS Tracy and Nate!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer