Thursday, August 17, 2006
This Post is on Clearance
You have walked back into the Radio Shack Zone. I had a customer today that asked if every item he could see was on clearance. Radio Shack has big yellow tags with big black bars that contain the word CLEARANCE on all their clearanced items. The rest of the tags are white. If you see a ton of yellow tags it might come into your mind that the tags that aren't marked are most likely not clearance. This guy however, had some sort common sense impairment. I told him that if an item is clearanced then it is clearly marked so. I must look like I'm trying to hide something. I might just have a special codeword that if spoken would give a customer the deal of the century. I am sure this person is a normal, intelligent, functional human being. He just stepped into the Radio Shack Zone.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!
I came across to your website and found that we have something in common. At least I also wrote some passages with the same names.
I'm a Chinese girl and love to make friends. I have friends from Europe, South Africa, Australia and Russia.
Really nice to know you!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer