Saturday, August 19, 2006
Maybe They Don't Talk Enough
Perhaps you've heard about a site called I Talk Too Much. I stumbled on their site when I was over at Kentucky Girl's Blog. This site is extremely entertaining. They review blogs, but perhaps not in a way you are used to. The reviewers do not pull any punches. If your blog sucks they will tell you in no uncertain terms. They are the cursing artillery. Not only do they drop the F-bomb, they design new delivery systems for it. If you are offended by swearing then you should steer well clear of this site. I have to say, though, that I have learned some things about blogging from the reviewers. I have taken down my adsense ads and, I am now happier then ever about the design that KG made for me. She did a fantastic job and I love the simplicity of it. After viewing several blogs that looked as if someone puked bad Chinese takeout all over my screen I appreciate the design even more. Thanks KG, you are such a blogging goddess! I have been reading the archives at IT2M and I am amazed at the sites that actually submit themselves to be reviewed then whine about a bad review. You do know what you are getting into when you submit. It's not as if a bad review is going to ruin your life and you may just get some tips to make your blog more palatable for visitors. I have submitted for review and will take my smacks gracefully. I may cry a little but I'll do it in private.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer