Monday, August 21, 2006
Blahgging
I've been visiting several blogs lately and have noticed something about 90% of them. They're blah. It's not that they are horrible, although some of them truly are. Most of them are just ho hum. I don't understand the whole mommyblog thing. The only reason I can imagine for them is that some family members might want to see the pictures and know about adventures in diaper changing. I am quite sure that when I become a father that I will be smitten with my children, but I don't expect everybody else will think they are the next Einstein just because they are able to say 'wawa' when they get thirsty. I also have trouble understanding the day-in-the-life blogs. I don't even begin to pretend my life is interesting to me much less the multitudes of people I con myself into believing read my blog. Photoblog-meh-only if the pictures are coffee table book good and you have something interesting to say about them. Food blogging is just ridiculous. Food never looks good in those digital camera, or God forbid cell phone camera, pictures. It always ends up looking like something the local alley cat puked up. I don't really expect other people to read my blog. I don't expect other people to find it humorous, although I do grin like a giddy schoolboy when someone does. If you like it or find it funny-hey thanks feel free to comment cause I sure don't have much else to grin about lately. If you don't like it I'm not going to impinge your intelligence. (insert-'it's my blog I'll do what I want/you don't have to read it'-cliches here) I suppose this is all to say I've invented a new term. Blahg. Someone else may have come up with it already but I've never seen it so I will blissfully consider myself witty enough to think I made it up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer