Sunday, September 03, 2006
I'm Tired aka Stupid
Why am I tired? It could be that I stayed up until 8AM. Of course that is not really staying up late that's just not going to bed. I know I shouldn't do this. I need to get more sleep. Ever since the summer class sessions were over I've been having problems getting to bed at any kind of decent hour. I end up getting less than six hours of sleep and I definitely regret it after dragging myself through several hours of the day. I would never treat my car this way. I would be appalled at anyone who just gave their car enough gas to get to their destination, but not a drop more. This would not only be bad for the car, but also be colossally stupid, so why would I treat my body this way?


I guess that means I'm stupid but we have already established that fact. I can always go out and get a new car but bodies are in rather short supply. I am normally a night owl and whenever I get the chance my body tends to slip back into a nocturnal schedule. It's horrible. I am pumping myself full of caffeine, which I don't think is very effective, and I am still falling asleep at the keyboard/desk/wheel/cash register. I have to go take a nap.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer