Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Explanations
I guess I am fully baptized in blogging now. I got my first comment spam. I moderate comments here to stop this stuff. I never delete or moderate comments that aren't spam. I don't moderate so that I can change any person's comment, mostly because I don't really care if you have a different opinion than I do. I like hearing from my readers and if you think I'm stupid go ahead and say so, God knows I say it myself enough. So feel free to comment away.

In other news I would like to thank my blog pimp Dog for making my week renting his blog a fantastic experience. I received a ton of traffic from his site and he is my current hero.

I really don't have much to post today. I try not to post if I don't have anything to say. It makes for a really boring read. At least I have always thought so. Go read IT2M if you want a dose of drama. They serve it up fresh daily.

P.S. I know you will have an uncontrollable urge to say something nasty about me now KG. Go ahead get it out of your system.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe... KG got stumped! I'll make a post!

Douchebag!!

(I know there is no reason for a post, but I felt like saying douchebag. =-))
-C-

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer