Sunday, October 08, 2006
{Your Title Goes Here}
I haven't posted here for a while. It has been a combination of many different things. I really haven't had many interesting things happen in my life. I have also been spending a ton of time in the World of Darkness.

I have recently received some court paperwork for my divorce, which nobody cares about but me. I have started writing again. I have been working on a 'novel' for something like ten years. I don't know if I will ever finish it and I'm sure it won't be publishable.

School has been hitting harder as midterms loom on the horizon. My Comparative Religion class is becoming more and more of a joke, which is sad. I had such high hopes for that class. French is getting harder and harder, which I expected. My Introduction to Teaching class is rather dull. The one gem I have this semester is my Middle East History class. It may have a little to do with the fact that I am a history major, but this class is never boring.

I think that is about enough of my insanely dull life, for the moment. Hope my readers, both of you (hi mom!), have a great week.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, at least the semester is getting closer to it's inevitable end bro.

That middle eastern history class sounds pretty cool. I've got a buddy here that used to train race-horses and he showed me some really cool pictures of dubai (SA) and egypt.

Still waiting on the baby here.. tick tock tick tock... I do know when he will arrive though, and that is when he arrives..haha

Did a bit of flying today and took Erin's dad up for a bit. It was fun.. Real low clouds and air as smooth as glass. It was good to get him up in the air.. he has done some flying, but never finished his license and we are hoping it'll get him motivated enough to go after it. Long story behind that so I'll save it for another day.

Anyhow. Hope all is well with you.
-C-

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One other thought for my brother from another mother... You CAN finish your novel, and what makes you think it won't be publishable? Whether or not you decide to seek publication I hope that I'll have an autographed copy in my library one day, that I can pass on to my son for his library.

Peace,
-C-

Put the dice down. You can do it. I know that 3d6 saving throw is calling out to you. But you need a brief reality check. So write something goddamn you!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer